Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions at The Apothecarium Dispensary
Governor Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Health have deemed medical marijuana dispensaries essential, and so The Apothecarium Dispensary will remain open our regular hours. We will continue to update patients as we receive additional information.
An important note to our patients,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having an increasing impact on our community, we feel it is important to connect directly with our patients and caregivers to share what we are doing at our store and across our business to keep you, our employees and our community safe. Our thoughts go out to those who have been affected and we want to assure you that at The Apothecarium Dispensary, we have scaled our efforts to mitigate the spread of this virus. The health and safety of our patients remains our #1 priority.
Our team is pro-actively taking additional steps beyond our normal cleaning and sanitation procedures to ensure a clean and safe environment for our patients, caregivers and employees:
- Our staff completely sanitizes the The Apothecarium Dispensary daily from top-to-bottom and has implemented a comprehensive and rigorous wipe down protocol for all surfaces and door handles during open hours, with staff designated to ensure sanitization throughout the day.
- Hand-sanitizer stations have been placed liberally around our dispensary, for patients, caregivers and staff.
- We encourage patients and caregivers to pre-order online using our established Blackbird ordering system to reduce the time patients and caregivers are required to be in the dispensary. It is important to note that our health practitioners are available to talk with patients at the dispensary over the telephone and via email, as preferred by our customers.
- Our employees’ medical leave policy encourages employees to stay at home if they, or someone they’ve been in contact with, feels unwell.
- We will continue to monitor the circumstances, follow public health officials, and provide you with the highest quality patient experience. With our preparedness and current state of operations, we are confident our stores will continue to remain safe and remain open for business.
Patients who are exhibiting symptoms may be denied entry into the dispensary at the discretion of our employees on site. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but putting the safety of our employees first is my paramount responsibility.
Please feel free to reach out to our team or myself at any time with questions, comments or suggestions at [email protected]. Please remain safe!
All my personal best,
Cheif Executive Officer
Julianne Care, PharmD helps a patient whose medical marijuana regimen was not successful in managing his symptoms of autism.
Lindsey Marshall, PharmD helps a patient find the right cannabis treatment for their lower back pain that ranges from moderate to severe and affects their ability to complete daily activities, along with general anxiety and agitation.
Each person’s experience is unique and there is no universal treatment for PTSD and its symptoms, but an increasing number of experts are recommending cannabis as an incredibly therapeutic treatment for PTSD symptoms.