Ilera Dispensary will remain open our regular hours. We will continue to update patients as we receive additional information.
At Ilera, our team strives to make the entire dispensary experience comfortable, educational, and enjoyable for new and returning patients alike. Our knowledgeable, trusted staff members are a helpful resource for both patients and caregivers.
On your first visit, we’ll offer you a free, confidential consultation with our in-house clinical staff. We can help you understand the various products available at our dispensary, and assist you with selecting products that best fit your symptoms, needs, and desired experience. On subsequent visits, you may prefer to browse our menu for our newest strains or products. However, if you need additional advice or consultation, our team will always be available to help you determine the best treatment plan for your ailments.
We hope that upon visiting our Plymouth Meeting dispensary, you’ll instantly feel at home. We welcome Pennsylvania medical marijuana patients to meet our team, try our top-quality formulations, and feel the Ilera Effect!
EVERYDAY DISCOUNTS (WITH ID)
- Birthday – 20%
- Vets – 15%
- Medical Professionals – 10%
- MMJ Industry – 10%
- Refer A Friend – 15%
- Senior – 10%
ILERA DISPENSARY VISITOR POLICY
Ilera Dispensary wants every single person who walks through our doors to feel welcome, valued and most importantly, safe. We take great care to provide a safe and secure environment for the patients we serve.
Our dispensary has a dedicated education and consultation area for those who are interested in learning more about this industry and its products. For patients and caregivers to access our “limited access area” for detailed consultations, and/or to purchase products, we ask that all visitors to our dispensary observe the following policies:
- Pennsylvania state ID is always required.
- Only patients and caregivers who are in possession of their original and current Medical Marijuana Registry ID card issued by the state of PA, as well as essential visitors are welcome at Ilera Dispensary.
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their custodial parent, legal guardian, or designated caregiver.
- Essential visitors, in addition to above, are defined as those who are required to transport a patient, a dependent unable to communicate on their own, an approved caregiver, children of an elderly parent requiring assistance, and children of patients who are unable to find childcare during their visit.
- We appreciate your understanding of our patient and visitor policy.
Enjoy your visit with us!
420 Plymouth Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Monday – Friday: 10am – 8pm
(484) 531 – 4420