Approved Conditions for Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Become a Caregiver
If you are caring for someone who could benefit from medical marijuana, you can register as their caregiver, and be approved to obtain medical marijuana on their behalf.
All patients under the age of 18 are required to have a designated caregiver, and adult medical marijuana patients can choose to designate up to two individuals as caregivers.
Call us: 484.531.4420
How to Register
2. Create a caregiver profile on the PA medical marijuana registry by visiting medicalmarijuana.pa.gov.
Just make sure you use the correct form, since there are different forms for new patients and returning ones. Enter your information into the site in ALL CAPS, exactly as it appears on your ID.
TIP: Don’t enter spaces in your ID/license number.
3. Complete a criminal background check through Identogo.
You can find a service location at identogo.com/locations, or by calling customer service at 844-321-2124.
4. If you’re a caregiver for a minor, complete an authorization form.
It’s called the Authorization to Designate a Third-Party Caregiver. You can find it at medicalmarijuana.pa.gov.
5. Complete your registration online at medicalmarijuana.pa.gov.
Login using the ID and password you set up in step two. Then complete your registration and pay for your medical marijuana card ($50). You’ll receive your card in the mail from the PA Department of Health.